Even though 6.0 was previously announced as arriving in “January” during the Zabbix Summet 2021… it’s finally here!
This new major long-term support version of Zabbix, brings a slew of new features, improvements and fixes to Zabbix, your monitoring infrastructure.
- Service monitoring
- Complete redesigned for 6.0
- Flexible service state calculation logic
- High Availability
- Native opt-in HA cluster configuration
- Define a single or multiple stand-by nodes
- Monitor status of the Zabbix server cluster nodes in real time
- Detailed and efficient Zabbix audit log schema
- Creation, modification, or deletion of new objects
- Discovery of new entities via LLD
- API commands
- User logins/logouts
- Zabbix performance improvements
- Improved Zabbix proxy performance and memory usage
- Improved performance for Zabbix server and Zabbix frontend
- Reduced history table size
- Improved Zabbix Agent2 modularity. New Zabbix Agent items and functionality
- Obtain additional file information such as file owner and file permissions
- Collect agent host metadata as a metric
- Count matching TCP/UDP sockets
A bunch more improvements are available in the new Zabbix 6.0 release, which you can find out all about here!